Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortaleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jaall Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaall

Jaall Application Empty
PostSubject: Jaall Application   Jaall Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Character Name: Jaall
- Jobs (don't list jobs you don't like playing, jobs that are not capped on skills, jobs that you fail at playing, monk without black belt, as all of these will not be considered): WAR 90, DRG 81, SAM 80, currently working on DRK DRK SMN NIN and PLD (I have MNK 90 but no BB)
- Which do you consider your main job (supposed to be the one you can play the best): MNK and/or WAR depending on situation
- Gear worth to mention you possess: MNK - Legs and head AF3+1 WAR - Vermeil Bhuj, Ravagers orb
- Any important SJ you miss: None that i know of, or that has been brought to my attention
- Working on Relic/Mythic/Empyrean weapon?: 1 trial off of Masamune, starting on MNK emp
- Timezone: GMT
- Past endgame experiences: Everything to date except WoE
- What's the event you're mostly interested in: Abyssea
- Ventrilo/TS/Skype access: Have access to all of them
- Why Hoshi no Koe: You seem like a fantastic linkshell with friendly members. I've been a part of too many immature linkshells that go by unfair rules and yours really appeal to me. I feel i can help out in events well but at the same time learn from experiences that i would otherwise miss out on in standard linkshells. For example team work would be a great part of this ls whereas with most ls's you find these days it's solely based on a couple of players.
Back to top Go down
Emdief
Admin
Emdief

Jaall Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaall Application   Jaall Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:30 am

Application accepted. Please send a tell to Emdief or Illidan for a pearl to start your trial.
Back to top Go down

Jaall Application
Page 1 of 1