Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortaleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lahantholleren

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lahantholleren

Lahantholleren Empty
PostSubject: Lahantholleren   Lahantholleren I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:49 am

- Character Name: Lahantholleren

-Jobs you can/want to use: DRG,BLM, BRD and PLD are lv.90 no others will be exped

-Which do you consider your main job:
No preference but Blm seems more relaxing to play for me. Did most of my endgame as Bard.
I’m stick on the old “blood tanking mode” as pallye tho, don t’ like kiting as Pld/Nin (that shitty Redolent…)

- Merits: are 364
- Gear worth to mention you possess:- http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Sylph/Lahantholleren

- Any important SJ you miss: Drk, Pup, Dnc….errr you said “important” so: no, all the “important” I have.

- Working on Relic/Mythic/Empyrean weapon?: Real Life. I’m still interested ty for offer……etc etc

- Timezone: GMT+1

- Past endgame experiences: hmmm Eiherjar elite, Dynamis-Tavnazia interloper, LolKirin captivator……

- What's the event you're mostly interested in:
dunno if this is an event but I’d like to farm the most of Abyssite/Atma
(note for self: remember checking what the hell abyssite/atma are)

- Are you interested in Walk of Echoes?: no. I’m not Buddhist (hmmm, prolly I missed this answer… )

- Ventrilo/TS/Skype access: nope

- Anything else you want to say: I’m still and always will be a level 75 man.

Back to top Go down
Emdief
Admin
Emdief

Lahantholleren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lahantholleren   Lahantholleren I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:28 am

Sorry but at this time we are only looking for WHM, BLU or WAR. Thanks for your time and good luck ingame.
Back to top Go down
Lahantholleren

Lahantholleren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lahantholleren   Lahantholleren I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:45 pm

OK dude, ty anyway. Have fun bye Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lahantholleren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lahantholleren   Lahantholleren I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lahantholleren
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Application-
Jump to: