Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortaleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ronak app.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronak

Ronak app. Empty
PostSubject: Ronak app.   Ronak app. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 pm

Hello!
- Character Name:Ronak
- Jobs you can/want to use: well, i have Pld, Thf, Bst @ 75, Mnk and Sam 90, working at the moment on Nin(70) and Blu(57)
- Which do you consider your main job: Mnk and Sam
- Merits: Mnk,Sam full, max str,max Hp, Crt.Hit max, spell interuption rate max, GK H2H and Eva max; plus another bits from pld thf and bst
- Gear worth to mention you possess:from dynamis only thf hands can be still for use this days,homam body-legs-head, kitty and shura legs from Sky.
- Any important SJ you miss: i need to get war at 45 (41atm)
- Working on Relic/Mythic/Empyrean weapon?:
- Timezone:gmt
- Past endgame experiences:Dynamis,sky and limbus
- What's the event you're mostly interested in:Abyssea, but i dnt mind the rest of the EG stuff
- Are you interested in Walk of Echoes?: i havent done it yet, but i'll be glad to try it
-Ventrilo/TS/Skype access: im playing on 360, i have acces to laptop but no ffxi on it(problems runing the Steam version on Win7)
-Abbysea- so far im on 5/9 on the Mains, caturae- only Raja left to do: working on Tantra set +1(legs-feet-head done,3/10 body)
Back to top Go down
Emdief
Admin
Emdief

Ronak app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronak app.   Ronak app. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Application accepted.
Please contact Emdief or Illidan ingame for a pearl.
Back to top Go down

Ronak app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Application-
Jump to: