Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortaleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

APPLICATIONS STATUS: READ ME

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emdief
Admin
Emdief

APPLICATIONS STATUS: READ ME Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATIONS STATUS: READ ME   APPLICATIONS STATUS: READ ME I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:48 pm

Events we currently do: Abyssea, Voidwatch, Dynamis
Events we occasionally do: VNM, ZNM, Sky gods.

Official events:
Sunday 3pm EST
Tuesday 3pm EST
Thursday 3pm EST

Unofficial events randomly during the week, random times.

Applications to HNK are now open for very skilled players. The candidate should be able to attend to most of the events, coming in time and leaving when the event is over, not before.
WHMs need to be wise enough to know what to cast and when, and be reactive on -na spells, knowing in advance what debuffs a boss WS inflicts.
RNGs are expected to have all blue triggers for both archery and marksmanship.
PUPs must have both ranged and blm pups properly skilled/merited/geared.
NINs must have a full evasion gear (Abyssea NINs don't count, if you can't duo Byakko with a rdm don't even mention NIN).
Being able to read the log and act accordingly is a must. Not paying enough attention to the log (turn/trigger/pull back/lots attribution) will result in a warning and then into a kick.
Being well geared is not required, as you will be geared by us very fast, but to know what pieces are good and what are junk is a must. We like to have people able to think with their own brains instead of nabs who wear what people told them is the best.
If your work or your real life makes you an unreliable player attendance wise don't bother applying.
If you feel like you might be a great addition to our LS any job will be considered. Feel free to post an application or contact Emdief ingame.

What you can expect from us:
Very short (if any, really) queues on all Abyssean drops.
You will be allowed to lot on +1 and +2 items without queues and together with senior members/leaders.
You will receive support on Empyrean weapons making during non official runs and, if you decide to wait, you will have two official runs per week organized to make your own weapons.
A group that does not tolerate lame attitudes: we don't steal mobs, ever; we help external people in trouble with their NMs; if we see a wipe we hold other people's NMs and give them the drops.
A small, compact and solid group, able to take down any Abyssean NM without using a brew.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
If you want to apply to our LS make sure you realize that the leadership here is extremely strict compared to other Linkshells'. We can tolerate mistakes, but if you will be considered a crappy player/unreliable/plain nab/just stupid you will be removed from the LS immediately. In fact more than 15 people have been kicked from this LS in the past year, so this is something you would have to deal with, if you decide to apply. We are very elitist, and we like to get things done, regardless of how many we are.

If you want to join HNK linkshell please make a post with the following informations:

- Character Name:
- Jobs (don't list jobs you don't like playing, jobs that are not capped on skills, jobs that you fail at playing, monk without black belt, as all of these will not be considered):
- Which do you consider your main job (supposed to be the one you can play the best):
- Gear worth to mention you possess:
- Any important SJ you miss:
- Working on Relic/Mythic/Empyrean weapon?:
- Timezone:
- Past endgame experiences:
- What's the event you're mostly interested in:
- Ventrilo/TS/Skype access:
- Why Hoshi no Koe:

If your application will be accepted, your skills and gameplay will be tested during your trial, which will last from one day to five. After your trial leaders will decide if you are going to be accepted as a regular member or not. During your trial you will be allowed to lot on freelot items only.

Last edited by Emdief on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

APPLICATIONS STATUS: READ ME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Application-
Jump to: